Tuesday 10 January 2012

Oldie but a Goodie

Happy 2012. Fuck me where did 2011 go?! Anyway, I do believe that I made myself a promise that I would blog ALOT more often. Which lasted all of 5 minutes as soon as I got busy with Christmas. Or mulled wine. Actually definitely more to do with the mulled wine.

So, pretty poor that my first post of 2012 is on the 10th of January. Basically I am shit. I did however get a pretty amazingly fit (obviously I am all about the style over substance) new camera. Which means I am going to attempt to take alot more pictures.

In the meantime before I obviously dazzle even Testino with my photography skills (I wish) here's one of my favorite pictures. Kate Moss. Corrine Day. The Face. Iconic.




x M

p.s - Just got an email to say I am going to be in French Elle. AMAZING start to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment