Friday, 25 November 2011
Thursday, 24 November 2011
I have just realised my blog is one today. Any excuse for a party in a pair of killer heels.
The past year seems to have disappeared in the blink of an eye. New job, new city, new life. I started writing this blog just to share my random musings and never expected anyone to be interested, yet in the space of a year it's been read in Russia, South America and everywhere in between - mental!
It got me thinking about all the things I want to achieve in the next year, to name but a few.....
1. Get a super hot yoga body.
2. Go away with my closest friends in the whole world and celebrate being a year older with a massive fuck off party.
3. Eat at The Fat Duck.
4. Start taking more pictures, I always see amazing things to photograph on my travels and never seem to have my camera on me. Epic fail at times.
5. Following on nicely, learn how to use photoshop PROPERLY.
6. Walk around Paris in stupidly fabulous heels.
7. Invest in one piece of couture.
8. Have an Audrey Hepburn marathon and watch every single one of her films I can get my grubby little mitts on.
9. Finish reading all the books that I have recently ordered from Amazon. I never seem to find time to pick up a book anymore let alone finish one.
Anyway muchos gracias for reading, hope you have enjoyed my ramblings, going to try and post alot more often in the next year as well. Pinky promise.
Wednesday, 23 November 2011
I'm currently drowning alive in SS12 samples, press days, and AW12 Fashion Week plans, so whilst everyone else is thinking about what to wear to Christmas parties, I'm surrounded by broderie anglaise, candy colours and planning LFW off-catwalk shows for a season that will be in stores a year from now. Proper Back to the Future vibes at the moment. Without the bad 80's hair.
Basically my office looks like the Louis Vuitton show had a gang bang with Barbie and then decided to throw a fuck off fabulous party. The outcome is unconfirmed as yet.
Anyway, something pretty for a Wednesday afternoon. Or pretty twisted. Probably the latter. And it involves stuffed animals. Which means I love it even more.
All - a retrospective from Maurizio Cattelan currently hanging out at the Guggenheim. Literally.
Enjoy x M