Friday 10 February 2012

Legs Eleven

I never used to be a trouser girl. Apart from the pre-requisite skinny's, trousers just never featured that strongly in my wardrobe. I blame this in part on the high street who never used to do trousers well. There was a time when all you could buy was boot cut office type trousers in drab greys and slightly shiny nylon black. And no one, not even the fashion tour de force of La Moss could pull those off with aplomb. 

My moment of fashion clarity came in an amazing Paris vintage shop with the most un Gallic name ever - Come On Eileen, with the discovery of a pair of buttery soft tapered leg black leather trousers that go with everything. I would marry them if I could. After that there was no stopping me. Trousers are now my BFF. And an instant way to update my spring wardrobe (not that it feels anywhere close to spring at the moment) are these little beauties from Zara. Ticking off some key trends - pyjama pants and prints in one fell swoop. Sleepwear is the next big thing, a look that my ultimate style crushes, The Olsen's have been championing for years.

I'll definitely be rocking these bad boys at FW, with studded clogs, a fine Acne cashmere knit, oversize clutch and my faithful battered up leather jacket, all topped of with copious amounts of gold jewellery. Prints please. x M




Source: Zara.com

No comments:

Post a Comment